This Easter, Fardoulis Chocolates are giving you the chance to win a $250 chocolate gift hamper.
One lucky winner in EACH state will get to enjoy and indulge with their family and friends in Australia’s finest Pure Couverture Chocolate.
The Fardoulis Easter range features both milk and dark chocolate bunnies with creamy centres along with melt in your mouth truffles from the Chocolate Plato range and of course the traditional Easter eggs.
To win one of these stunning hampers make sure to complete the following steps:
1. Purchase an Easter gift box or an Easter cello gift bag of Fardoulis Chocolates from one of our stockists (David Jones or Myer). Alternatively, order online at www.choc.com.au (click here for a preview of the Fardoulis Easter 2016 range).
2. Retain proof of purchase.
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of purchase within the promotion period (photo accepted) together with postcode of residence – by 9.00am (AEDT), Monday 14th of March 2016 for WA and by 9.00am (AEDT), Friday 18th of March 2016 for all other states. After this time, no further entries in the competition will be permitted.
4. Subscribe to our online chocolate journal www.chocolatediaries.com.au
5. Like us on Facebook, pictures are welcome to be posted.
The winners will be drawn and announced via email and on the Fardoulis Facebook page on Monday, 14th of March 2016 for WA and on Friday, 18th of March 2016 for all other states.
Note: For details on delivery timeframe please click here. As the chocolate hampers will be sent out by couriers, please ensure that you arrange for someone to be at the delivery address to receive and sign for the parcel as we do not allow for any delays or damage incurred due to the courier company being unable to complete their service. However, due to unavoidable circumstances which Fardoulis Chocolates has no control over, it may sometimes take longer than the stipulated time. In such cases we will keep you informed of possible delays. Fardoulis Chocolates is in no way responsible for shipping delays on the part of contracted freight companies.
Click here for full terms & conditions.
Happy Easter shopping and good luck!
Anna and the team at Fardoulis